Introducing The Athlete Contest
The Athlete Book’s Virtual Athlete Contest is designed to develop athletes into leaders.
To compete in the contest, student-athletes complete a menu of career-building activities, courses, and social media contests to earn “Punch Points”. The Athlete Book will compile, track, and share team progress throughout the competition.
Participants in the contest will receive career insights and professional development resources. The contest welcomes company partners to share in the mission of building leaders.
Benefits to Athletes & SAAC's
In addition, raising money for your SAAC, participating athletes will also receive additional benefits.
- Ticket to The Athlete Book’s Career Discovery Experience
- The How to Interview course for athletes
- Completion of tasks equals bullets on your resume. We help you write it.
- Any athlete who participates will receive a digital athlete candidate card to share in networking and employer interactions
- First alerts on new job openings from businesses who want to hire athletes
- Access to all career coaching and business content.
- Access to future opportunities vetted through our Contest Partner Program.
Complete tasks. Earn points. Compete for funds.
Earn “Punch Points” by completing tasks in the following categories.
Responsible Social Branding
Diversity & Inclusion
Contest Doors Open August 3rd
Want more information? Click here to download the full contest details, rules, and career resources (PDF).
Benefits to Employers & Brands
Become a part of the Athlete Contest. Engage, develop, and recruit college athletes. We attribute contest points when athletes watch your information session. Teach athletes about your industry, company, jobs, and internships.
- Your jobs and employer brand positioned in front of desirable student-athlete candidates
- Integrate your brand, product, service or course into a contest task and gain broad exposure
- Leverage the many virtual opportunities The Athlete Book has to offer.
- Participate in this fall’s virtual recruiting event with The Athlete Book.
Meet the Contest Management Team
Lead Educator & Mentor
CEO, The Athlete Book
Web Design Consultant
Contest Video Editor