Introducing The Athlete Book SAAC Contest
You and your SAAC are invited to The Athlete Book’s Virtual SAAC Contest, where you can gain professional experiences and raise money for your athletic department or SAAC program.
To compete in the contest, student-athletes on your team can complete a menu of career-building activities to earn “Punch Points”. The Athlete Book will compile, track, and share team progress throughout the competition. In addition to the money raised for your SAAC and athletic department during the competition, the three teams who have accumulated the most Punch Points by November 15 will split a $3,000 donation from The Athlete Book!
Plus, every athlete who participates in the contest will also receive career and professional development resources, including internship and job opportunities.
Benefits to Athletes & SAAC's
In addition, raising money for your SAAC, participating athletes will also receive additional benefits.
- Ticket to The Athlete Book’s Career Discovery Experience
- The How to Interview course for athletes
- Completion of tasks equals bullets on your resume. We help you write it.
- Any athlete who participates will receive a digital athlete candidate card to share in networking and employer interactions
- First alerts on new job openings from businesses who want to hire athletes
- Access to all career coaching and business content.
- Access to future opportunities vetted through our Contest Partner Program.
Complete tasks. Earn points. Compete for funds.
Earn “Punch Points” by completing tasks in the following categories.
Responsible Social Branding
Diversity & Inclusion
Want more information? Click here to download the full contest details, rules, and career resources (PDF).
Benefits to Employers & Brands
Become a part of the SAAC Contest. Engage, develop or recruit college athletes. Show them your industry, company leaders, jobs, and internships. Let’s get creative with your employer brand and recruitment strategy.
- Your jobs and employer brand positioned in front of desirable student-athlete candidates
- One idea: SAAC Teams get points for every athlete that attends a Zoom call led by one of your prominent employees.
- Second idea: Create a photo contest that has a theme that aligns with your companies mission.
- Integrate your brand, product, service or course into a contest task and gain broad exposure
- Leverage the many virtual opportunities The Athlete Book has to offer.
Meet the Contest Management Team
Lead Educator & Mentor
CEO, The Athlete Book
Web Design Consultant
Contest Video Editor