Keep athletes safe
Disinfect the air and surfaces
Forget wiping down or mixing
Reduce time to clean
Control the safety of your environment
Avoid future litigation
The Athlete Book hired a team to run an internship program to research solutions.
TwinOxide has applications designed for athletic facilities — BYU athletics made the switch and as a result, they took their time to disinfect from four hours to twenty minutes.
''The use of traditional disinfectants could increase risk of developing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease by as much as 32%.''
Harvard University and the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research
Since the spread of COVID-19, everyone is using a lot more disinfectant. With the
increased use of disinfectants, however, come new health risks. Studies link the
long-term use of disinfectant chemicals such as chlorine, quaternary ammonium,
hydrogen peroxide, and peroxyacetic acid compounds with serious health
• Painful chemical burns to the skin and eyes
• Serious allergic reactions
• Possible fertility-related issues
• 24% to 32 % increase in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
• Estimated 5% and 30% increase in childhood cancer and asthma, respectively